1. Why do I need to undergo MVA assessments? The assessments should be done to provide the valuable information about ones condition after the accident. The reports, generated during the assessments, will be used by your legal representatives to make sure you receive every benefit that you are entitled to.
2. Do I have to pay for these assessments? No, the assessments are paid for by your insurance company. We have to request permission from the insurance companies and will only call you for an assessment if your insurance company has approved it.
3. How long does this process take before my case goes into mediation? Every case is unique. Your legal representative is in the best position to point out possible mediation time.
4. Where are my assistive devices? Please, contact the person responsible for MVA Assistive devices from our contact list.
5. Where is Assessment Direct located? What is your phone number? Please refer to the contact us section, or view our google map on our home page.
6. What are the hours of Assessment Direct? We are open Monday to Friday (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.). We also run a variable weekend schedule for the purpose of conducting assessments.
7. I received a cheque from my insurance for an assessment. What do I do? You can bring the cheque to Assessment Direct or mail it to our address.
8. What is ... Assessment? Please, refer to our assessment list for a brief explanation.